- Fruits (8): Pears, apples, strawberries, blueberries, mango, bananas, avocado (yes, it's a fruit) and peaches
- Vegetables (3): Spinach, broccoli and carrots
- 'Grains' (2): Quinoa and millet
- Meat (2): Grass fed beef and salmon (we think, although we never really got her to eat enough to be certain)
- Milk (1) including yogurt and cheese
- Other ingredients: honey (in baked goods), cream of tartar, baking soda and canola oil
So, in an effort to expand Ginny's diet and relieve my frustration, I intend to do a wheat trial. Other FPIES moms have inspired me! My mind is made up. If I type it here and make it public, I can't go back, right? I had considered corn but it's simply not as nutritious. I'd like to try potatoes some day too, but wheat wins. I have no idea how she'll get the wheat to eat, but she will. Soon-ish. Wheat. Wow.